Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ok - I switched... the new blogger

Ok - a few more options in the toolbar. Doesn't look too scarey.

I have accidently screwed up heaps of comments I meant to make on other blogs... and that isnt just with new blogger - I do it with old blogger.

Ok - and only two or three (six) madly drunk - making comments so not appropriate....

It should be ok. Blah I have travelled WordPerfect to Word 2003 - Lotus 1-2-3 to Excel etc... I can do this too.

Odd - I still feel nervous huh?

2 comments:

Boysenberry said...

I'm leaving off changing over just yet...

Anonymous said...

k - whatcha mean you are leaving? do I have to find your blogs in yet another spot? don't confuse old women in the early hours k? so, I wanna know where? what? when? etc....(pweese)
*wink* hugsss