Monday, June 01, 2009

Highs and Lows - Ebbs and weaves

I deleted this one because I worried I could get in trouble for commenting on truths! But it is funny how when you write something down and get it all into perspective - it just FEELS better. An action plan of sorts.

Or probably, in my case - inaction!

We are going to the Gold Coast to stay at a holiday resort in a tiny cabin for three days and attend dear friends engagement party on the Saturday night. We will go to Dreamworld on the Sunday and shop the rest of the time before driving home Monday.

That is my focus for the week. That and making sure my kids at work are happy. They will be.

Right! I better get ready for work!

3 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

You are so right about saying out the truth Melly...
You've seen my situation and know what I'm referring to...
Thank you for your support again.

I'm wishing you a happy holiday - and that you are focusing on the happiness of your kids, well, this is sometimes our one and only resort. Be us happy or feeling down, kids are here for us. So that we have things to do.
I'm sorry for my English now, I'm a bit out of practice.
And I'm confused.
I think you get the meaning.

Melly` said...

I think your english is wonderful... and thank you

Just Me said...

Noooooooo, you came to the Gold Coast and I didnt get the chance to see you - my bad, if I had of checked my emails I would have known.

Sorry my friend

Love ya