Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meet my nephew Logan


He is wearing Anna's brand new hair extensions she bought the day with Jeanette at Paddy's markets.
I said to him.... "Do you go to preschool?"
Logan said... "Yes!"
I said ... "How many days a week do you go to preschool?"
Logan said... "100"
Hmmm... I bet we have all had weeks just like that.

We were playing "I spy" in the car. Logan said.. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with P"
Jane - "Purple flowers!"
Melissa - "Patterson's curse!"
William - "pretty flowers"
Christian - "potholes!"
Jane - "pigs!"
Melissa - "park brake"
William - "passengers"
etc
etc...

We give up..... the answer was ROAD. Don't play I spy with someone who cheats! (Or cant spell yet, whatever!)

When Christian took Sparky the dog into the Dog on the Tuckerbox statue Logan seemed fascinated with the money in the fountain. So I gave him a handful of change to put in it himself. He quickly stuck it in his pocket. I asked him if he was going to throw it into the water... and he looked at me like I was completely mad and said "No way!"
Okay in that photo from the left is my youngest daughter Jane holding my nephew Logan, my Dad, my son William, my brother Peter holding his youngest son Kyle, Christian (who strikes that pose for every formal photo?) my daughter Anna shivering in the cold but refusing to wear sensible clothes, my oldest neice Miranda and Sparky the dog.

The younger nieces were at Barellan attending a swimming carnival this day of our holiday and we met up with them later at the Temora Aviation Museum that was pretty interesting and worth attending!Raquel and Azelyn amused us in the evening gifting us pretty finger puppets they made and telling us stories.




Logan also gives me kisses and cuddles on command. Most impressive. (So delicious you could eat that one!)

3 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

Sometimes 'I spy' games that go wrong can be pain in the ass, I assume...
But Logan is one cutie boy.

Melly` said...

I think "eye spy" or "I spy" is only played to stop...
are we there yet?

Lol!

SzélsőFa said...

When we travel, we play...'who's the first to notice a ....'