Friday, November 02, 2007

In the middle of our holiday

Our first day was driving to Tweed Heads to our dear friends house - and the second day at Wet & Wild. We had a ball.Wednesday morning we flew into Sydney and where met by my daughter Sara and her partner Chris. Three of my family opted for the Harbour Bridge Climb. I am way too wasted to work Sara's scanner so we just took a photo of the photo!
Sara, Jane, Jay, Chris and I ate lunch at the Harbour View Hotel and took photos of the adventurers as well as offering wonderful words of encouragement. (Ok so we laughed at their funny suits and waved our alcoholic drinks at them)
Then we all caught the ferry back to Manly and home to Sara's.
Today we visited a art exhibition and my cousin Jeanette gave us a wonderful guided tour of Sydney. That is William and me at one of the art thingos. Made me miss my dogs.
My oldest two daughters...... I find them both so very beautiful.
My daughter and me.... and a few extra (or 15) kilos that must go as soon as I .. have time.
My cousin Jeanette and me at Bondi Beach.

I have loads and loads of photos. Be scared. Tomorrow we head to Cootamundra. It just continues to be exciting.

6 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I miss Sydney, gr8 pics, and , what ARE you on about woman?? You look bloody awesome!!

Scorpy said...

I used to surf at Maroubra and then have a few beer sat Coogee bay hotel on the way home...its a great sport :)

SzélsőFa said...

Exciting news and some very good photos!
I'm looking forward to seeing and reading more :)
Have fun, in the meantime!

Just Me said...

So glad to hear you are all having such a great time.

*sniggers* I see MOTH is wearing that shirt I repaired - much to your disgust ! mwahahahha

Enjoy your time down south and we shall see you when I pick you up from the airport on Wednesday night !

Boysenberry said...

Looks like you have a bloody good time on your trip :)

Just Me said...

OI... u've been home for days.. where is your post woman !!! :)