Monday, February 09, 2009

Rocky was declared dangerous

The council's letter stated that he had attacked a person.

That of course was bullshit.

The councils spokesperson said that it was just a typo.

The horrid little man said that Rocky's,,, puncturing the little dogs neck was dangerous and not necessary and I became instantly annoyed and thought of all the parents who have attacked me verbally because their kids have bite wounds, skinned knees or bumped foreheads and told me it was my fault.

The fact is... dogs are dogs. They behave like dogs. Children are children. They behave like children.

If you are a dog lover.. dont move to Gladstone. The pound keepers will put your entire dog in with a on heat pure bred bitch. We witnessed the pound keeper then kick our own dog to try get him off her.

Oh I am mad at MOTH for letting Rocky get the little dog. But I cant stay mad at the little dog no matter how often he barks and be's horrid.

Rocky has to be desexed now... and council will give him a dangerous dog collar... a muzzle and some signs for our house to say he is dangerous....and we have to pay large fees to register him.

I am so mad at MOTH. As he and Anna fight I just get more and more demented.

No comments: