Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

Sara has had a show and is at Windsor Hospital with contractions at 6.5 minutes apart... resting, watching TV and not laughing at any of her mother's extremely funny jokes. So baby should be with us soon enough. I am taking a few days off work to celebrate... (or because good excuses are hard to find and I put in for these days when we first found out about her pregnancy ages ago).

I rang Dad - he had completely forgotten Sara was pregnant. I told him about the wonderful pictures of Uncle Bill and Jane and the Priddles at the departure of the Coral Princess - and he told me to print them all out and bring them when we get there in December.

Peter - he told me that you guys return from Sparky's (the dog) showing in Sydney. Please let us know how he went.

Jokes about how old I am - you can all fuck off stuff off with. I am a young, fun Grandmother.

I think they are going to call the baby Thomas Raymond (yes the hideous complications with THAT... maybe they are just joking on that too. Bad taste funny jokes seem to be absolutely rampant within my girls at the moment.)

I have a bottle of bubbles on standby as I wait impatiently unable to concentrate on much. I really should make my self concentrate on the pictures I promised for the baby's room.

Any of the Stevens' family reading this... don't forget to tell me EVERYTHING.

Jay is being babysat by Sara's step father-in-law. I hope he gets a few days off too.

Love Nanny Mel.

P.S. Jill - tell your daughter to hurry up. We could fit in lunch and some baby shopping if she would just be a little thoughtful and do it at the same time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...you are such a proud grandmama lol. Here's hoping all goes well and that the little tyke comes out happy and healthy. What is wrong with Thomas Raymond? Did I miss an inside joke? Anyhow...cheers and many congrats!

PS I will get a name/nick one day, I had one once and for some reason it won't let me post under that anymore. *sigh* But you know it's me huggssss

Melly` said...

Thomas is the name of the father of my last three children and Raymond is the name of Sara's father. I told Sara - just add a Chris and you have it complete.... arghhhhh... lol

Melly` said...

Rox - you didnt notice that the Coral Princess is the bloody canadian one.... the dawn princess it the one my relatives are on...I just got... sidetracked looking at the website?

Anonymous said...

D'oh!! What a coincidence eh, (names I mean). Coral Princess? Did I miss something? Are we going on a cruise? lol. Next grandchild I vote for Christian!! :-) Christian William somethingorother..tada!

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com