Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Tuesday night

Anna and I spent the night together in her bed... with the heater (we call it the Sun because Dotti the wonderdog treats it as the sun inside) and we both agreed we scared each other on how our emotions and words got so carried away. We cried at Law and Order together and giggled at Sex in the City.

All is good.

When she came to Kindy today to tell me she had found her phone I was cuddling small children. She told me she didnt like that. I understand that. And I feel - content again with my beautiful family.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love the photo you posted a few back - beautiful!

Glad to hear you spent a nice night with Anna. Sounds like a wonderful evening.

GaBrie||A said...

Another family crisis met head on, dealt with and once again, calm waters....all's well that ends well

Cazzie!!! said...

Marvellous stuff Melly, that's the way..life could be boring, but it is not :)