Saturday, October 27, 2007

The beginning of my holidays...

And I have the flu. Don't stand near me when I sneeze - it is disgusting. I do recall earlier in the week the little people at work sneezing into the playdough and putting their arms up for me to cuddle them as they were covered in sneeze. I actually recall thinking "I am over being sick now - I don't need gloves or to refuse them their cuddles".

MOTH has gone camping over on one of the islands at The Narrows with a friend. I have packing, further planning and cleaning the house (so that the burglars don't think I am a slob? I guess....)

We should be leaving here around 11am for the drive to Tweed Heads with plenty of stops. Monday night at Joy's and then to Wet & Wild. I suspect MOTH doesnt want to go to the theme park - but if Joy and the kids are coming I think I can hang around for a while!

Best I stop fiddling about, sniffing and dripping and go do something constructive.

1 comment:

itisthelittlethings said...

I remember being sick for years when the kids were little. Funny, I don't catch a thing, ever, now.
Hope you feel better soon!