Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Sara

Sara turned 22 today. My oldest daughter... With a baby of her own.

I don't have to wish her happiness and love. She has the brains and beauty to find her happiness and know she is loved.

The exciting bit is only 2 weeks until we will all be down there together again. I last saw them in February for daughter No 2's 16th birthday.

Two weeks till we drive to Tweed Heads and visit our beloved friends there. Then fly to Sydney and my daughter, her spouse and my grandson - Harbour bridge climb; the girls head to Justin Timberlake's concert and the whole touristy thing there! We are going to visit my cousins and maybe see some Aunts and Uncles. Then hire a car and drive south to see my father and step mother and show my kids where I played when I was young. Then a magnificent feast at my Mama's in Bowral. The zoo and sushi train with my grandson. The whole tourist thing with the kids in Sydney.

Mostly - just chilling with all my kids and some music and giggles. Arguing about what is fashionable or daggy - in anything and everything.

It is so close now it is kinda scary. I keep fretting over my itinerary. I have prepaid many things. Two weeks just doesn't seem long enough.

4 comments:

LuSh said...

I want a holiday
and farting about on the damn
I'll bring my own life-jacket and all!
Mum and Dad were amazed on the sunshine coast. Some guy took his boat out (his first time in the boat) straight out to sea off Kings Beach Caloundra. Motor just fell off the back of it and did he make the kids put the life-jackets on at this stage. No... Knobend.
I wear my jacket kayaking ffs, only coz what if it starts blowing and I go tits up and bonk my head on something.... least I'll float. Argh.

and Happy Birthday Christian and Sara!

SzélsőFa said...

Happy birthday to your daughter, and have a safe and fulfilling journey!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Sara!

It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

Cazzie!!! said...

Yummm, I heart suchi train..have a wonderful time there in Sydney :)