Friday, October 13, 2006

My babies keep growing up


Tonight is Anna's first formal. Year ten formal. She argues with me that it is an "informal" because they are not expected to wear long dresses. This much attention to me is still a formal. I knocked off work early and came home to a distraught Anna who had... I kid you not.. used diploratory hair remover on her eyebrows. She put "Nair" on her eyebrows and then cried on me because half her eyebrow was missing. (I have a terrible feeling this kind of stuff is heriditary.)
I said .. well we will just have to buy a brown pencil.We went to our new hairdresser S's place and she did Anna's hair and also tinted and waxed Anna's eyebrows... rectifying the... errr... mistake....
M and the kids arrived early and M and I assisted with Anna's makeup....



William came inside with all the boys and said (in front of all his mates) "Oh - Anna you look beautiful"... I swung around to hide my tears. M told me later that she also teared up.

Dotti the wonderdog wanted to be in the whole thing too. Of course. She wanted to chase the whirling skirt and eat the lipsticks.





And I need to Photoshop out the red eye... but pfttttttt...I still think she is just so very beautiful. From the minute she was born - my natural (well forceps and lots of drugs is as natural as I ever got) till now... she has always been so very beautiful. I rang my father (who is/was also a red head) and told him she had red hair.. and he said... "Oh - the poor thing". And for the last hmmm..... 7 years? she has complained her hair colour gets her teased. Pfftttt on the teasers. How beautiful is that?

She will be home in a minute and shoot me for this.

Cheerio!

4 comments:

LuSh said...

She looks gorgeous as ever!

Cazzie!!! said...

Lovely, love that dress!!!

Melly` said...

Thank you girls!

halfmanhalfbeer said...

Oh, wow, absolutely gorgeous, you must be so proud!

I suppose I have all this to face with my little angelic three year old daughter (whilst her brothers are down the pub!)

HMHB