Friday, March 02, 2007

Dotti has endless problems.


One of them is her drinking problem. Or would you call it her jowl problem?

Sadly - that IS my kitchen floor. I really should bloody clean it soon. We have only had eight people (and Jane for two days so 9) plus a party and a couple of other visitors this week.

Why couldnt I be so lucky as to have just one of my daughters have that "Obsessive complulsive disorder" and would clean my house for me?

Did the dogs clean up the mess after their milk? Of course NOT!

5 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

I figure, when my kids are stuck to the floor, it might be time to clean it.

Melissa said...

For just a moment there, I thought Dotti was my boy Willy.

The other night I poured a short glass of beer and set it on an unfortunately low table, went to the kitchen for a minute and came back to find the glass empty, Willy licking his chops, and errant droplets of beer coating the edge of the table.

He seemed very satisfied with himself.

SzélsőFa said...

How about feeding the dog outside? Is that not possible? If the milk is spoilt on the grass, no-one would notice it so quickly. And it is absorbd by the earth. Do you have a garden or something like that?
(just a suggestion from someone whose cat is staying out in the garden for 90% of the time)

Anonymous said...

Floors: Tie wet rags to all 8 paws, toss treats around the kitchen floor. Voila!
Dusting: Buy dollar store doilies, place neatly on all surfaces. In a couple of weeks/months, carefully remove, beautiful patterns made by mother nature lol.
hugssssss n winks

Melly` said...

Oh Roxanne I love you!