Monday, March 26, 2007

Holidays

Moth is on holidays again. They end Tuesday.

He has caught two mud crabs. He, his mate that Anna and I call "fuckshitcunt" (BEHIND his back of course) and my son Will went outside in a friends boat yesterday. The water was very choppy .. which Will found fun and exciting. Until they got outside and parked near a reef...and the water was still. Will then got very sick. So - they had to come back into the safety of the harbour.

It can be amusing really.

"Christian - Fuckshitcunt rang... I said you would call him back."

"Oh - great maybe we will go fishing."

This family cant be accused of not being on the same wavelength.

I quizzed as to why they couldnt of rang and said Will was sick - and I could of met them somewhere and they could of gone back into the mad waves of the deeper ocean.... and within minutes I noticed Moth was giving Will money to go hire video games ... when normally he complains this is a waste of money.

Today Moth built me a new vegetable garden and tomorrow we go buy the dirt to go in it. Well... I hope we do. But really.. I feel for him. It is after all his holidays - he should be having fun. William isnt in the slightest concerned about his... feeling sea sick yesterday. But I guess I did wake up this morning yelling about the smell... Moth left the carcasses of the crab pots in the boat overnight... And I yelled again before second coffee when I realised he was cleaning the pots and boats WITH THE DOGS! Who eat that crap and smell bad too.

But he built me exactly what I wanted. I was surprised he even listens to what I want? I thought I wanted it in sleepers (the thick wood used on railway lines) but he built me mine in corrugated iron and wood.

Friday Moth took William and some mates to a school soccer competition. This is normally my domain - but it was nice for William to take his step father. I had a job interview (we can go there later) ... Blogger is not being my friend and letting me upload pictures.

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

I want a veggie garden toooo (voice of a spoilt little girl) LOL.
Hope your job interveiw went well :)