Saturday, March 24, 2007

GREEN fingernails



In an effort to apologise for my whingy boring posts - here are my newly painted and stuck finger nails. In Green! Yep - shivers. They feel awful. Bits stuck to my nails generally mean I have been productive and played with shellac or some other kind of product. I didn't... I haven't.

Anna "found" another woman in my age group looking for friends. Who want their nails done.

Knowing my luck she has signs out looking for these people. It was lovely to have someone try to make me look pretty. Shame it has to take so bloody long and I have the attention span of a goldfish and cannot sit for long without thinking of something else I want to do.

I have no idea why I let Anna chose the colour either. But it only cost $10. And I was left wondering how the hell she could afford to drive to our house for that.

But - dont ask me stuff.. I always get confused.

No comments: