Monday, July 03, 2006

I give up - we are simply horrible

Gretel said............. "Today, and presumably for the remainder of the week, you may be inundated with exaggerated ill-informed stories in the media which do nothing but perpetuate ignorance and hurt those involved," she said.

"Ashley and John were fantastic housemates, bringing joy not only to their fellow housemates but to Australia as a whole, and we're very sorry that one foolish incident on their behalf has led to them leaving."

I so hope the girls and I are wrong at the "incident". I said to Anna and Jane.. well I personally think slapping anyone in the face with your genitals without consent is very very bad. We are so horrid we roared laughing at this comment. I mean it. ROARED. The three of us made slapping noises and yelled and wooted. We could of made more noise than what my son made as he watched the Socceroos. I was just reading all the boring comments from politicians........and youch for us it was like the cleaning of the lungs because we all laughed so hard? (I love Gretel but her aforementioned comment was so INSIPID?) I smoke cigarettes.. (very unpopular at the moment) and the girls had to stop fearful they had induced me into a coughing fit I wouldnt come out of. My girls are HIDEOUSLY FUNNY! We couldnt stop laughing and making slap noises.

We really are DREADFUL! I would be furious of course if any male......... turkey slapped? my girls? Without their consent. And part of me knew that being the mother I should not laugh. At all. Anna and I together shouted down Jane's excuse the boys were "hot". I tried in vain to tell Jane that "if" these boys had stuck their genitals were they were not wanted that this was actually a crime. It made the whole situation worse and we were all laughing again? We really are horrid?

Anna had to remind me to breathe. And all of us have hated Big Brother this year. The girls rush off to watch... oh either Home and Away or neighbours... I dont allow either on the tv in the living room or on mine. (Actually mine doesnt work anymore I have no idea what happened? I plugged a laptop into the outlet and now.. nothing?" But tonight we watched BB. As Gretel made her speech.. we roared. "Oh yeah baby such nice blokes take them home to YOUR DAUGHTER!" I might even watch Big Brother now too.

Did you see how our useless pollies SUDDENLY FOUND SOMETHING TO SAY? Get rid of BB they say.... where is the list of pollies who said it? And of course all the family lunatics. It was a wonderful thing for my daughters and me. Laughing is SO SO GOOD FOR YOU. THE THREE OF US LAUGHING? It was hilariously funny. Roaring at William dont stick your wonker out to amuse the girls? Him "ewwwiinnnggggggg" ? You cant pay for moments like that.Us girls slapping each other at the train station most of the time pretending we saw mosquitos? It was funny. We slapped.. and then we said... bugs? Until someone mentioned turkeys. Then we all laughed again. They cant solve health issues for our elderly - cleaning a ceiling fan becomes an act of impossibility...they can make gross mistakes and never ever apologise...but look at the ones today who managed on a SUNDAY.. to say bann BB. I found my girls too funny and amusing and I didnt pay attention. I still have no qualms cleaning ceiling fans. Rediculousness goes on. But I will pay no part.

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Yeah, get the pollies to talk about their ludicrous incidents with high class hookers..I bet turkey slapping is high on their menu list now isn't it...I bet BB has instigated a new line of work for the pro's...Headjobs 50bux
Turkey Slaps 55bux
LOL

Melly` said...

hahahahha - oh so long as they cant tax the turkey slaps?