Saturday, April 14, 2007

Comparing the visual dna of my friend, the moth and myself

Well! We all have some similarities hey?

My Art.
Moth chose the woman bending over backwards. I will leave it to your imagination why he chose that... but really it had NOTHING to do with art. Rox and I both chose the beautiful snail shell. Nature being sometimes .. just too special. I found that one hard though because I also thought the food was art and Mona Lisa and the.. pencil drawing.....

Excites Me

Rox and I chose the image that to us related to sex and Moth chose the passport. He thought the passport resembled unlimited travel.. and I guess all of us are travelers.

I would like too..
And all three of us chose the image that resembles sex. Great friends have important things in common huh!

My freedom

I guess Rox likes the idea of holding hands for safety? Moth and I the camping/travel visual.

My treat
Rox and I both chose bubbles. I do love bubbles. The reason he chose the bloke running towards the water is because he felt the bloke is running towards his boat. Do not mistake it for some health craze.

My love

I confess for a minute I was going to chose the dog too. But I am still romantic enough to believe in love at all ages.

My landscapes..

That was a hard one. Too many pictures to choose from and too many had water.

My holiday

Rox and Moth chose same one... and I agree I love the water too. I just felt the campervan could take me to many many water views.

My vice..
Rox chose imbibing! Sheesh and added cigarettes. Moth chose the image that to him represented SEX! Why would sex be a vice? My addiction to cigarettes annoys the crap out of me. And I love them so....

My music

I listen to my music usually with headphones.. because the family doesnt like it very much. Moth mostly only hears music when he is driving from the radio. Rox chose the rock concert. I used to attend rock in the park, opera in the park etc... but I have never liked people touching me... I am not as courageous as my friend Rox.

My drink

Tis no secret Rox and I enjoy a tipple. When she visited us here.. she and I spilt so much red wine... I still have a white bedspread in a cupboard that hasnt got all the stains out. Moth chose coke because he drinks a bottle every day at work. I wish he wouldnt - it is causing terrible damage to his teeth.

My bedroom.
I should be mad at MOTH over his choice. He felt he was to chose the one that resembles closest. And - I guess he has a point.. but it is mostly his clothes all over the floor.. and putting the gym in our bedroom was a terrible mistake because I keep using it as a clothes horse. I like Rox's choice.

5 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

May I ask who Rox is?
An interesting comparison, but before I read thoroughly, I think I need to do my visual dna...

Melly` said...

Ahhh SzélsőFa - I met Rox in a chat room probably ten years ago. She is a Canadian woman who has become my firm friend and even visited us once in Australia.... I will find you the link soon for the play we had.. (Only because I want to entice you too.. and she hates coffee too!)Some days Rox is even my conscience...she allows me to shake off my.. bad feelings.. reminds me when I am being horrid and reminds me when I should stop letting horrid people harm me. I have many friends all with many qualities. But this particular friend is also a habit.

Cazzie!!! said...

Such an interesting post Melly, I enjoyed it, even had laugh or three :)

SzélsőFa said...

Thanks for the answer. Before very long I will get out of my pithole just for a second to post something interesting such as this visual dna show.

SzélsőFa said...

now I'm done with mine. Come over and have a look, if you please, Melly...