Sunday, April 22, 2007

I think my friend is about to start blogging

I have written about my friend Robyn here and a few other times I think.

She certainly has a few stories to tell. And I hope she tells them! Her life is way more interesting than mine. She has had the stamina to endure finishing her degree. She has raised two charming and beautiful children. She has the compassion and caring to foster children. She has had her share of adversity and men that only their mothers should love.

But - as far as women you would like to sit on the sand, listen to the waves...stare at the stars and talk for hours (ok so we probably had a bottle of scotch and bourbon in our hands, and MOTH probably was getting annoyed with us in the background for spilling so much!) - I can only think of another half dozen women that's fun to do with.

Stars with a friend can be so amusing though! Clouds work when its not dark either - especially on trampolines BUT NOT WHEN THE CHILDREN GET ON TOO.

No comments: