Friday, April 27, 2007

Joy's coming!

My friend Joy and her two charming children arrive tonight! How exciting!

Last night when she told me I had good intentions of cleaning the house etc. But - a little miserable last night.. I consumed more wine than I should of.. and had a HANGOVER this morning. I rarely get those bastards. So I decided I had a choice - cook or clean. I chose cook. It is way more fun.

I am sitting here with hair dye in my hair.. excited! The last time I saw Joy was at a party at Bianca's and afterwards we went to a winery..... where I ordered crumbed lambs brains.. to the horror of everyone else.

I also made a stupid comment about "Not having had brains for years!" - to the great amusement of our party!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had a bit of a headache myself this morning - glad I was in good company!

And the "not having had brains for years," comment is hilarious.