Monday, February 04, 2008

My day

This photo was taken at 5.30 this afternoon - my knock off time. Ten new almost 2 year olds. (Click to enlarge)


Here I go again! All of them looked kinda shocked when I sat them on the toilet. Not one understood the concept of no feet on the table when we are eating. A few dont understand even the simplest directive. Sitting on the mat seemed a puzzle. Some showed interest in learning. A couple are deliciously cute.

They all like cuddles and books. We are going to get on just fine.

But... man am I tired.

4 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

How dare they put their damned cute little bastard-y feet on the table where there is food supposed to be?
Ain't they have parents?

And if they don't know about the toilet, what else did they use at home? Potty? Or diapers?

You've got quite a difficult job with kids like these, oh my.
But I bet you're right about them being so cute!!

Cazzie!!! said...

I feel at home lookin at this image, LMAO

Anonymous said...

Oh soon you will gobble them up in your most delicious ways and have them all converted. New imaginations, new snot! Behold and go forth!!! lol You will soon be as mesmorized of them as they will be to you. Hugsssss

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Ohh... I wholly appreciate the exhaustive joys of childcare work! I used to do it a few years ago. Good on you! (Just read back thru your blog, Ma'am).

Cyalayta
Mal :)