Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick blog about blogs

The really wonderful thing about blogs and blogging - is the people you find and UNDERSTAND and love the stories and the connection that you find. I feel disappointment when I check some blogs and there is nothing new. I feel like I have been a bad friend (I don't know 99% of these people in real life!) when I check their blogs to find they have posted 174 new posts and I have to read throughout my entire lunch hour just to catch up!

PICTURES of ice on plants, funnies relating to other side of the world, recipes and travel stories....

It saves me a fortune too - I no longer need to read every magazine I see in the supermarket aisle.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. You were really pro-active and made some good decisions.
I love the blogging world also, it blows my mind to have "friends" all over the world. I wish our politicians could take a page from this book...maybe the ENTIRE world could learn how to get along.

Melissa said...

I've been an absolute terrible blogger lately - avoiding the computer like the plague for some reason. Yet at the same time I'm missing my daily reads and wondering how blogger friends are, so I'm trying to get online at least a few times a week to catch up.