Friday, March 07, 2008

Sara and the lobster.... first fiji report...

She obviously forgot her sunblock? I wonder if she is intentionally showing us how she decided to look like the crustacean?

Here is her first report from home.

Hi! Here are some pic's of us in Fiji... Only got home today and have been up since 3am... We have so many pictures and video to go through! My favourite thing was probably snorkelling for the first time... All the tropical fish, sea slugs, snakes and coral... I'm heading to the Great Barrier Reef next, i've found a new obsession (hobby). Will send more when i find the good ones! Sara

Good. I live near the Great Barrier Reef. She can come snorkeling with Mummy. (Mummy spells snorkeling correctly)

We have been discussing this week how we need a bigger boat to go to Great Keppel etc. I need her and her younger sister to get their boat licenses too.

1 comment:

Boysenberry said...

Sounds like a great excuse for mum-daughter time :)