Friday, March 21, 2008

Ten days off work

Today was the first of my ten days off work. I have taken four days off next week and that gives me ten important days.

I wrote myself a list of what I want to do. Here it is.

Ten Days of No work. Goals and Desires.


1) Complete 8 modules Cert lll

2) Clean house

Including: Anna’s room Our room Kitchen (including cupboards)

General stuff Verandah

3) Sort out superannuation

4) Paint trims and doors

5) Personal shopping

Including: Me – Underwear, makeup, visit optometrist, casual wear, dentist?

Moth – shorts, socks William – black shorts, soccer boots?

House – curtains living room, towels, tea towels & a bin the dogs cant get in

6) Get cv joints fixed on hyundai

Including: Check on price for fixing paintwork – damage to door

New front tyres?

Price for airconditioning fixed

7) Clean cars

8) Play and relax in the garden with the dogs

9) Do the online first aid course for work

10) Write to my friends

11) Cook fantastic meals for family

12) Take walks along the beach

13) Go to RTA and get boat license

14) Really learn how to drive the boat

15) Eat mud crabs, drink wine and share rubbish stories with friends.

16) Not be dog tired and stupid at trivia

I made a dent on No 2 and attended to a little of No 8.

MOTH just came home with five mudcrabs. So we are about to head out and work on No 15!




Magnificent start actually!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh yum, those look delicious! Great list, Melly, and good luck getting it all done. If you must prioritize, it would be my suggestion to keep items like "play and relax, take walks along the beach, write to friends" at the top of the list :)