Friday, March 07, 2008

Wasting worries is not a good pasttime

Seems MOTH is only missing a weeks proper wages - and workers compensation came through so very quickly. At first his boss told him that they didn't have any light duties...but MOTH drives his coworkers to and from work because they don't have licenses at the moment. His boss .... suddenly has found MOTH light duties.

I - being me of course - had drawn up three spreadsheet budgets; one for one income over four/five weeks and another for my income plus my guestimate of workers compensation and another for .. I am not really sure why but I was worrying about 2 months or more.

In reality I think we lost less than $400 for this injury of MOTH's. I wasted a heap of worries again. I could bloody well need them one day you know.

No comments: