Sunday, August 13, 2006

Anna does the cold

I sent Anna to her older sisters father's funeral. (Dont correct my apostrophes ffs) It wasnt just the cold. My new job, Anna never being there.. the chance to meet my family (which didnt happen)

Apparantly Sara has a very nice new boyfriend called Chris. The DAY Anna and I were mucking around in Rockhampton ............... Ok... I figure in Rockhampton no one really knows I am a peasant. So i was jumping around at CAPTAIN SNOOZE trying the beds. Anna suffers from old habits die hard. I spent 15 years smacking her and her siblings for jumping on furniture... now she just WILL NOT DO IT. Big ugly salespeople have to lie next to me to see how a bed I cannot afford will feel. Anyway I am mucking around on .. like the worlds greatest most expensive bed while Anna is begging me to stop.. and who is there.... SARA'S BF FROM her brief... (miss a few words here in case she reads them) visit from hell. He is a nice boy and he showed me the budget beds,,, afterwards. He has a new tinney. He was so nice. It was so awful to get busted jumping on furniture again.

Oh oh.. this all makes no sense.

Not a lot makes sense to me.

Oh .. and Cassie and M tell me stories about rapid heart beating. I wrote a heap back.... and lost it all.

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

FAr OUT MELLY...are you living my life or am I living yours? MY lifr feels like a book that has chapters missing..just like your post...LOL
Hey, "Ne ne na ne ne YOU GOT SPRUNG!" That is sooo funny, tell me more about the things I need NOT do in front of my kids as they get older...I am all ears and eyes for your teachin' abilities here :)