Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Second Princess is home again

Anna's priceless phone call home to Mummy was this one.

Anna - Mummy!

Me - Yes Anna? How are you?

Anna - Its FREEZING COLD and Mummy you will never guess WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me - THINKING - Which relative/friend has been off his or her tits drunk and dobbed me in for something stupid I did at her age when I was just as beautiful? (She is smarter than me thankfully)

Me - talking - err.. what darling?

Anna - Today I saw "baby lambs" in the WILD.

Me - snort/snot/laugh/ sniffle/snot hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Anna - Mum.. stop it

Me - snort/snot/laugh/ sniffle/snot hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Anna - Well I have never seen lambs before in the wild - I only saw them at Daycare*
or at the mall out of the "Old MacDonald's Farm trailers before"!

Me - Hahahaha you mean you saw lambs with their mothers in the paddocks.

Anna - You arent paying attention Mum - it is COLD here.

Me - snort/snot/laugh/ sniffle/snot hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Anna - Stop it Mummy - be sensible

Me - I am being sensible darling .. ok and what else have you seen?

Anna - Everyone here has BEAUTIFUL FIRE PLACES.

Me - No crap Anna - should I not buy the new freezer and get a nice brass fireplace?

Anna- Heck yes Mummy - they are so pretty we have done marshmellows every night!



Ok - Me - I give up we have spoilt this kid letting her live in our wonderful weather. Keep your frost/sleet/snow/fog and wild lambs. I ... like to whinge it is too hot.



(Coopers Plains Day Care Centre was the best ever child care centre... second only to Samford Family daycare and YMCA at Acacia Ridge should rot in hell) and

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I want your hot weather please..so can you email it to me or something..hahaha..I HATE the cold and its freezing here atm :(

LuSh said...

**lights the fire.... again**

trust me the whole novelty thing wears off after you get the ash off the entire house for the 77th time

Melly` said...

Ahhh - Cazzie you and the gang are welcome to bring the bus and park alongside our house any winter. I can share it - but sadly cannot give it.

Lishy - but the irony is... what? we could use a fire for a week of the year maybe? (Or we could all put another jumper and some socks on?) AND - I know all about dust - I live near coal trains shunting and I no longer even hear them. Visitors shudder and look horrified - the sky is falling. I combat the dust problem with the addition of dog hair and am grateful that we are all very healthy and none of us suffer from allergies (well - except Dotti the dog and she has drugs for that) Next winter lets have a weeks holiday somewhere north - we can all horrify some small hotel/motel. I have to be able to bring my dogs but.