Monday, November 27, 2006

Blink and time goes by....



Only a moment ago my little redhead was tottering around refusing to ever get dirty.

This morning I picked Anna and Will up from the train station to quickly get dressed for school, give them their "why we are late notes" and lunches and drop them off at school. I had to wait till William was out of earshot before I could tell Anna what I found. And that I had blogged it.

I swear she wasn't even out of the car and she was texting Robert to tell him! And the dear young man.. quickly blogging and commenting... he must of had some fear. (He still should.. Christian and I may be... understanding? however I can assure anyone... her father is the worlds biggest PRUDE and would .. geez I don't want to think too much about his reaction. I suspect I will get introuble for it. I hate being on the defensive.. so prefer the offensive.)

It - lol... that... seems wrong too?

I was a little bit disappointed that she hadn't complied with her end of our agreements - that we get contraception FIRST. We had procrastinated with that. On occasion she did say.. I think I am ready to do it.... and I would say... book the doctors appointment and we will go. So I was a little miffed that she ... neglected THIS VERY IMPORTANT PART.

However I am not mad at her. And it has made way for some wonderful jokes and horrid teasing all afternoon! I wish I could remember all the dreadful puns.

As Christian walked in the door she complained to him about the sunburn she had inflicted on herself whilst visiting her father.

"You should put some Ansell cream on that!" quipped Christian. I laughed and she looked confused. I had to quickly tell Christian that I had already blabbed... (I was meant to try say nothing and see if she read this to see I knew)... and to explain the joke to Anna.

She had some ideas for her upcoming 16th birthday party and I quipped "Well, I will have to remove the word "sweet" now wont I?" I roar laughing. She looks at me like I am mad. Again I had to explain it.

It is much harder to be funny these days I tell you!

I wish I could remember the others. It was bloody funny and I guess I won't get to do that one again. Another monumental part of our life over.

We have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and... lol.. apparantly the teens have decided being around me for a few days together isnt a good idea.

She did worry that her maternal grandmother would read this and hate her. I tried to assure her that even her grandmother would understand. And you have to love Anna's complete over dramatization on anything.

My sunburnt young woman has gone to bed early. (She almost always does)

Time goes by so fast.

May she be blessed with a good healthy sex life, no ridiculous hangups,no idiot boyfriends who don't understand sex is meant to be for both partners and no early pregnancies.

1 comment:

Big Mama said...

You are such a good mom, keep your chin up. Just remember that we all did that at some point in our lives too...