Thursday, November 16, 2006

Storm in a teacup - continuation of Boarding School woes

This was Jane's (my youngest daughters) email to us this morning.

Hey Mum...I I have my first piano concert this friday and im playing oh
when the saints come marching in...Im really nervous about it though...Bell
is about to ring so i have to go...Bye Mum Love you...Oh yea and i got a
official warning and if i get 2 more im expelled so i wont get any
more...Bye Love you

Damn shame we can't get the school to compensate us for her lacking in grammar and spelling.

But she has said what she knows I want to hear.

I thought she had quit piano just before she took up tennis. Tennis that she quit - and Anna and I now use her racket for our "hit and giggle" sessions. And after was dancing and swimming. Or was that before?

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Yep, change their minds about their hobbies more than they change their undies eh!! Tom did karate, and tennis and motorbike riding and just settles now for playing with all the kids in the street...but..only after he has completed his homework!!!