Saturday, February 17, 2007

Breakfast with the family...


I just need Jane home and breakfast time will be perfect. That is next weekend.

Ok - so Sara's boyfriend is popping anti histamines cause of the dogs... and has red welts all over his skin - but he will live. A little itching never really kills anyone.

Everyone has gone out tonight and I am babysitting Jay (my grandson) and packing for tomorrow and trying to clean the house a bit. I am not doing either job very well. Firstly - Dotti kept getting in Jays bed and trying to make him play. I have installed a lamp and a chair near the door in case he wakes up.. because I had to lock her out. Secondly - I need the girls to help me find things for tomorrow. And - the cleaning.. well. Eight people in a house the size of a postage stamp.. just makes things hard. Eight people and two dogs who .... well Dotti thinks small children are just wonderful and Rocky thinks I am betraying him associating with anyone other than him.

Sara wont be happy with me posting that picture of her. She is of course much more gorgeous than this picture. I just like how Dotti immediately took my partners place as hers. Dotti is such a flake - she is just desperately trying to prove her love to the newcombers. And see if one is an idiot and will share with her. So far, Dotti isnt doing too badly.

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Awww, your baby..umm, I mean dog looks pride of place :) Nice to see pics of everyone there.
Your days have been so busy, just like mine...guess there's no rest for the wicked hey, LOL

Melissa said...

Dotti seems very intent, glued to the food happenings on the table. And I think Sara looks very cute in this picture!

Anonymous said...

k....so at the party, do us all a favour and get a snap of ALL the family. PLEASE! You, Christian, Sara, Anna, Jane, Sweet William, and Jay. Yes of course, Rocky and Dotti too. Oh and no plaid ahahaha.

Huggssss ;-)