Friday, February 16, 2007

The new "almost son-in-law"


Sara seems mighty fond of this young man. And I quite like him.

However he proclaimed he is allergic to dogs. And Dotti well - she may be deaf but she sure is my favourite person. DO NOT drink with the in laws when the dog wants to make you "hers".

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Never ever get drunk enough to sleep when my dogs are around. You will regret it.

Oh.. I just adore my dogs. They are just so very funny! Did I tell you Dotti has an incontinence problem too. Hahahahaha. I am off to bed. Hahahahaha.

Sometimes life is just too wonderful.

6 comments:

little things said...

THAT is hysterical!
Seriously, I'm laughing over here...

Melissa said...

Dotti is adorable. As is the "almost son-in-law". So! Did he turn out to be truly allergic? If so, that's a shame - it looks like Dotti's heart would be broken.

Cazzie!!! said...

He is a lovely looking young man, may he be the ONE for her and give you gorgeous grandkids..later on of course :)

Melly` said...

Ahhh thank you ladies.... I just wrote the last post.. and found DOTTI HAS PEED IN THEIR BED! and dragged all the linen off and found new stuff... and it's almost midnight so they will think I am waiting up for them! GAWD!

Dotti was just sleeping on the bed all angelic... and I realised she had a big wet patch......

I have never EVER hoped my kids would come home drunk before this moment. You just never know what life is going to throw you!?

Cazzie!!! said...

OMG, PMSL..I just read this, what a bugger she is for doing that...sjowing who OWNS the place obviously.

SzélsőFa said...

It seems funny from over here, but might be disappointing from real close :)
A wetting dog and an almost in-law who is allergic to dogs... Sounds like a soap opera to me :)))
The main thing it that you are all able to laugh at it :)