Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Minutes bragging about my friends and family!


NATURALLY, I have the world's nicest friends and family. Clever and funny people. All can do tea/coffee and or wine/spirits depending on the occasion. (Now isnt the time I tell about all the BAD decisions I made in choosing friends and family - that can be later!) Nice Robyn graduated last month. (Yep - there is a mad Robyn and a nice Robyn and it is rather important I distinguish between the two!) She dressed accordingly - complete with boa and adorable cherubs. (You have to specially admire your friends who remember the boa or the purple hats?) Yes I know that picture says 2004 - but it is not. Someone has fooked up the batteries and date on the digital camera. I do it all the time too. I cant nick the other pictures off her site yet because it seems down? The blue tarp on the roof is after Cyclone Larry stuff I think... and that is the exact outfit she wore on the all important graduation day. Life is a shit that I could not be with her that day. (Hey and if P could of been there too! mannnnnnn)

Anyway - she finished it all! She stayed beautiful and true to her friends and family and ..... now she has the bit of paper to prove what we all knew.

I am wondering how many of her fellow graduates wore a boa? But I am so pleased that she did! Why I didnt think to get her a purple hat with orange feathers is beyond me. Oh I am feeling all gushy and silly and want to write and post photos of all my clever and beautiful friends. I am especially pleased and proud she can STILL wear high heels. I most certainly cannot. Anyway - I assure you on her behalf - no animals were harmed in the making of that boa/scarf.

So - P - you have to better that. Shall I start collecting feathers?

All my love to all my gorgeous people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel!! The purple boa is truly for the brave! If u were to collect those feathers i dont know if i would be so brave. I do love the brave!!
Love, P.

Melly` said...

Oh P! Well another coloured boa? You cant let Robyn be the most creative in celebrating graduation? Or a giant hat covered in massive flowers? A fluro number? Oi - and you study hard... ONE WEEK TO GO....!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh - am proud to have such clever friends!