Monday, December 18, 2006

Feel good Monday story? Another bow to Ms Fits

We can always count on some people to amuse us. Ms Fits never lets me down.

Today's blog she is simply using her clever wit to demonstrate the stupidity of Australia's immigration stance/history etc ... and if that is not interesting ENOUGH... one of the comments alerts us to this absolute gem.

Do not keep scrolling. Watch our esteemed treasurer of our country. He must of got bored with simply increasing the anti muslim/fear fanatics/if you don't eat meat pies, spit and are a member of a cricket or football club. He clearly indicates he understands "Australian values" and in accordance with his understanding - if anyone doesnt they should leave. Oh I know - how boring - that was Costello's PAST antics.

And then he attempts to ridicule one of our rock icons. Regardless of whether you like Garrett's anti nuclear, definately green conservationalist and look after our workers ethics........ I found using his music (I danced to this as a teenager for heavens sake)for his own political agenda TODAY... twenty years later. (Should clear this up too - I am certainly anti nuclear, anti war, anti destroying anything unless we absolutely have too and cant see why we need tax cuts for the rich any more than we already have...and am no Liberal supporter)

I think Peter Garrett mouths the word "FAG" but others have thought he mouths the word "FUCK". I guess both work?

But of course while wandering in You Tube - this one is just classic. I JUST LOVE THIS ONE. (I know people who say stuff like this and I am not allowed to laugh as loudly).

Ok - so I never said it was hard to amuse me.

2 comments:

Boysenberry said...

Ahhhh, how many times did I dance like a epileptic under a strobe light to Midnight Oil.... unfortunately, the alcohol has blocked/wiped most of it :\

Melly` said...

I was definately another of the alcohol induced dancers..... But I remember that as bloody good fun too.