Monday, December 25, 2006



Merry Christmas from Dotti and Rocky. (Or is it - my owner sucks when she thinks its cute to make us wear this shit?)

You thought they were discussing the fact they only got a Smacko Stocking with a ball and some treats in it?


Nope - Rocky took on a Christmas toffee and had a buggar of a time eating it.


Dotti says - "Table is set! This must be my seat in front of the airconditioner!"


Rocky waits for us girls to leave the table and trys his luck with the boys.


"Can I have a toffee?"

My dogs remember NOTHING! But they had a marvellous day. As I type - they are both lying belly up at my feet.It was nice with no stress of travel and visiting! But then again - Christmas with friends and family is nice too - I just cant take my dogs and chose them this year.

It was just us - until the ex-brother and sister in law came to pick up the younger kids to take to Rockhampton to stay with their Dad until Friday. Now it is just Anna and us. Anna has some pleasant new friends - and a walk around the beach is a good idea shortly to.. compensate from some of the excesses of lunch.

But - a very simple Christmas here - that was just lovely. And I am hoping everyone else had a lovely one too. I thought of many friends and family today... And even the reminiscing was lovely.

Cheerio! A bottle of scotch is calling me!

1 comment:

LuSh said...

Truly adorable, gotta live Christmas elves pretending to be dog like.

Sammy went berserk with his new 'things to destroy' this morning.

Idiots in our family were seen today wearing the boobs & corset apron... it was donned by everyone from Nan to the adorable 3 year old... the boys got too distracted by their boobs to think..

Merry Christmas to all and hugs all round (coz I know how much you love them)