Monday, January 29, 2007

Back to school - and where to start!


Yes - I know the pictures blurry. I should of checked before he left.

My three younger children returned to school this morning. Anna in year 11, Jane in Year 10 (at boarding school) and William in year 7. His very last year of Primary School. Was only a second ago I teared at his first day of school.

I thought Will started back on Tuesday - and didn't realise he started today until late last night. Bummer - cause I procrastinated the covering of school books and the fight with the contact. Anna and Christian covered a few for him after the fish dinner.... and I have the rest of the pile waiting for me on the dining table.

I have been looking forward to this day. I have lists of stuff I want done. And all I have done today is wander around examining the house and eyeing my art projects, the piles of paperwork I have promised to attend to - whilst kinda watching the movie Maryln Hotchkiss Ballroom dancing. My friend M just rang to see if I wanted to go to lunch - but I already ate. I am thinking a nap sounds good.

2 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

An interruption from a northener (I have never heard of this term, but I'm proud to wear it)
I'm coming over from Cazzie!!!'s place, btw:
This is a copy of the same message I left over there.
* Yes I did not know that such a day existed, but assumed so. Every nation has its holidays and celebrations. I asked b/c I wanted to know the special features of your celebrations. Like when we have our August 20, we also celebrate the new bread. I had things like this in my mind when I asked. *

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, fight with the contact begins on Wednesday for us here as that is when I pick up the school boxes for each of the three of my school aged kiddies here. I did get one up on it this year though, I got them all stickers with their names on them so to name their pencils and rulers and so forth a bit faster :)