Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Banana's really dont do cold!


Sunday night we had fish for dinner. And - utilising the banana leaves from out the back yard (cause I was too mean to walk across the road and buy aluminium foil) we wrap the fish up and shove it on the BBQ outside because cooking inside is simply a fight between the air conditioners and the cooker - and the cooker usually wins. Anyway - as standard practise here.. I threw the left over leaf up on top of the fridge - to use on the rest of the fish later this week maybe... and somehow yesterday I slammed it into the freezer ... only for a short time while I was cooking. I have left these leaves for a week before and they are fine to use. But look how quickly the cold effected it!

Doesn't take a dreadful lot to amuse me huh?

No comments: