Saturday, January 13, 2007

Small things amuse small minds I guess?

Ok - it is pretty ghastly. But it amuses me. I found this both at Beerli and at Trundling Grunt's sites. Oddly enough I found them one after the other as I went threw my list of stuff to read in favourites...

The males I know are even easier to amuse than I am. I KNOW what they would do with this if I was so stupid as to buy one.

But you know - there just isnt any room in this house to have a fish tank like we used to have.... You have to give kudo's for space saving huh?

3 comments:

Trundling Grunt said...

I still find it too eery, but you'd have to have piranhas in it. No-one would overstay their welocme in there if you did!

CathyW said...

Hadn't even thought about what some dumb men would do with it...I think you might be right, especially at party time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool -- hours of fun for the cats, too!