Sunday, January 28, 2007

The weekends fishing.. and me bitching...



Ok - they caught fish. Excuse me if I sound bored. I am simply jealous.
I did my very best to look interested at the tales of the throw backs and ones that got away.

But I was dirty as hell that I had to play taxi, do housework and be completely boring all weekend. I was annoyed that my own inability to deal with his mates constant swearing meant that I couldn't come along for all the fun. Or that actually I was never invited to come along.

Realistically - I had to get Jane back to school and pick up William. And I should have something to amuse myself with in situations like this. And the fact I was lonely was all my own fault - I am perfectly capeable of going to visit my girlfriends. But I didn't... I sulked.

I was simply jealous. I am simply jealous.

Oh - and the camera posted these pictures as the wrong date? Christian forgot our camera and used the mates when they got home. It was today the pictures where taken.

No comments: