Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh poor Yvette Green! Sometimes things are just wrong

I blogged this story the day I heard about it. I felt so bad for her.

I only caught what happened to her on the news yesterday - and my Google search was .... not much help. But anyway the Magistrate saw fit to have the conviction recorded and give her a $350 fine? Even after this? I hope someone tells her to convert the monetary fine to community service. I had a ball doing mine. I forgot the hours were up and kept going for weeks. Wasn't till someone said.. "Mel - you finished your hours... why are you still here?" and I thought oh no they don't want me! So I stayed away.

But I think it stinks. Yeppers - I have to rediscover my faith in the system. Or possibly... my parents raised me with rediculous ideas and reality... just blows me away.

No comments: