Friday, June 02, 2006

The marauding blogger

OK... so Mel wanted me to post something here... forced me... twisted my arm, the same way she does every time I see her... Hold my nose so I'm forced to drink, talk with me for hours (mostly about nothing or sex stories) until the some comes up. It's terrible I tells ya (the things we do for our friends in time of need...or just coz we damn well feel like it).

So here's the link to the story she so enjoyed (well it's Melly... it's about sexual connotations and people (funny strange ones)

So without further ado... here tis....

LiSh's Blog

P.S. I don't understand why I haven't thought it before, but if Lola and I combined forces surely we could convince her it's no big deal to move the 3000km or so down here to the amazing beaches, brilliant fishing and loads of alcohol we have (shhhh don't remind her it's cold....)

Love LiSh

3 comments:

Melly` said...

I like sex stories. So there.

Blaming sauce on your clothing for what so could be a fantastic sex story? Should we trust that?

LuSh said...

Believe what you will because I know you will!

So what's the story.. I was chasing the boss for a raise? Couldn't pay for petrol? Giving a guest true service?

Melly` said...

Hahaha "True Service".. I wonder if I should use that next time I enquire about booking a hotel room?