Saturday, June 24, 2006

One more try... work for me blogger

The photos are just so not uploading! Blah

The photo I am trying to post is a picture of the children of us cousins. One of the children.. is my beautiful oldest daughter Sara. What happened at the funeral was just gorgeous and Sara is going to take ages getting over it.

This is how she described it to me.

S - Your dementia affected relatives came to me and said... "Hello Melissa you havent changed a bit."

Me - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNORT LAFF SNOT SNORT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH... snot snort hahahahahhahahahahahaa

S - fuck off Mum.

Isn't she just beautiful? I dont even like that picture of Sara. She had her NOSE PIERCED... and I think she seems to be screwing up her face because of it!

Ok I think now we have contact - thank you Blogger. My daughter is the first on the left.

No comments: