Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday William


Today was William's 13th Birthday. He is having a party on Saturday afternoon. I didnt finish work until 6.30pm today - so another soccer Mum drove him to his game for school. They won - although Will felt he spent too much time on the bench.

We went to all you can eat Chinese - his choice and he was given the choice of any dreadful takeout he wanted.

There are no major presents this year - the party is it. He knows he can expect a delayed gift and that has happened before. He happily listed to me all the things I have bought him and given him telling him - I should save this and give it to you on your birthday. My children are aware of my inability to keep such a secret.

I dont work tomorrow so I can start preparation for the party - finishing the pinata and the shopping, some of the food preparation and can do the rest Saturday morning. And Friday I finish at 3 pm so I should get the cakes cooked the night before.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to William! He sounds like a great kid.