Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can't wait for the weekend!

On the weekend we borrowed a ski tube from our friend Kelly. Of course, because we borrowed it... it broke. (It's main use for the summer has been in a chlorinated pool as a pool toy - not the ski tube use) One minute Aiden was flying across the water... next minute he was off... the ski rope pulling the canvas with the handles and the circle middle float bobbing in the water.

Bummer! But - look what Joy bought us! And we have to wait now till the weekend!

I haven't told Kelly about the demise of her ski tube yet. I figure I will tell her AFTER the weekend and if she is terribly upset she can have ours. I SUSPECT Kelly wont be upset or expect it returned however - I also know that her husband hasn't quite the generosity that his wife has.

Wont matter - we will all play this weekend and if it goes - it goes and I will buy another as soon as possible. Once again note to self - DO NOT BORROW STUFF!

4 comments:

littlemissy555 said...

I hate that...Whenever something isn't yours, it will break or get lost. Every time. I am hoping for the weekend to come soon too! I hope you enjoy it! ;0)

Cazzie!!! said...

You could borrow from me, anything, because I know you are sensible..aren't you? LOL

SzélsőFa said...

oh, it often happens to anyone...really annoying. We were lent a wooden sword for a school performance and my son broke it into two pieces.
But there's only one thing that's more annoying:when it was you who someone else has borrowed something from.
and you receive it back broken.

LuSh said...

i missed morning bird chirps


well fuck

Late August 2008.... you have been warned.... I will surface