Monday, May 21, 2007

Play time at Awoonga - and the end of Summer

Of course summer ended a while ago - but here ... well it is still warm and lovely. It doesn't feel like autumn because we dont have the trees changing colour or the things I associated with autumn when I lived down south.

Yesterday was the last 'fun' day of my friends visit - again at Awoonga. Aaron and William simply amused themselves.

And it was wonderful for all of us. Sad it all comes to an end eventually. But still wonderful that we have those times.
The damaged propeller on the boat meant that ski tubing was out. The motor on the boat is only a 18hp - and to drag the tube around the lake it needs full speed. MOTH was very disappointed but felt the boat wasnt up to it. So Will and Aaron simply amused themselves on the banks fishing and playing.






1 comment:

little things said...

LOVE that wild hair! My boys have wild hair too.
Australia is so beautiful...I love when you post pics!