Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Go on - admit it! You watched it and you loved it!


Remember the A-Team? You do, dont you? You just won't admit you watched it. I know you did. Well - read this.

Last night I complained I had no reality show to watch and today they announce THAT. (I found that on a link in jellyfish's blog - and that was a funny blog anyway!)

I have friends who LOVE to watch Dr Phil. I have to be in a particularly nasty mood to watch it and I have a feeling my method of watching it isn't what the Dr Phil thing is meant to be about. I certainly couldn't watch it with my friends who love him - I kinda like my friends and dont need them to know the nasty side of me.

I reckon this show will be a riot! I can't wait - I need it now. There is positively nothing for me to watch on tv at 7pm. I can't get cable tv - I AM going to move (I have been saying that for three+ years now) and so I can't sign any contracts. Anyway, when we had cable tv in Brisbane it used to really mess me up. I would watch the Bears or Lions or Tigers (oh my!) at say 7pm, but the clock in my messed up head would see that it was going to be shown again at 3 am - and I just automatically wake up then in time to watch it again. I have enough problems with sleep patterns.

A twisted nasty cow freind suggested I attend the gym classes over the road that seem to occur around then. At 7 pm I have just finished serving my family dinner, oversaw homework, pretended to have listened to my partners day, worked either at home,at work or volunteered for something,probably played, walked the dogs (ok so we drive they walk/run mostly)done laundry (something I will never stop hating)and am at least on my second glass of wine. I WANT to laugh at some other silly sod - not go to a gym and show my absolute unco-ordination in front of a room of beautiful looking people. SHEESH.

What to do what to do! Righto - time to make afternoon tea for the monsters. Cheerio.

1 comment:

Boysenberry said...

pmsl... hope it comes here on free-to-air!