Saturday, May 20, 2006

My baby is blogging!

Isn't that exciting! Normally when I read her stuff I find funny or interesting or thought provoking - she rolls her eyes at me! But no - she read's stephs blog - roars laughing (I was kinda shocked she even found the dildo's in the shoe bag so amusing? eek - she NEVER laughs at ANY of my jokes about sex! I wasnt even aware she KNEW WHAT A DILDO WAS!) And I don't want her to be so amused by Steph... outta pure jealousy! Little "Miss-Bling?!" didnt think it funny at all the time I put the bag of ice in the cupboard and the wine in the freezer. Why is it funny when Steph does it and not me? (Could it be that she had to help me clean that dreadful mess up?)

And I am a newbie blogger with Blogger. I was using msn space. Obsessive? Ok so some days I say "quiet I am checking to see if Ms Fits has finished questions and answers?". I confess to getting all choked up at some blog posts. I roar laughing at some blogs. I peer for ages at the photos on other blogs. If I am reading an interesting blog I get the same annoyance as if I were reading a book.......... something the kids are perfectly used to.

Little "Miss_Bling" once wrote a msn space blog. I criticised the spelling and grammar and she deleted it. And never wrote anything again in it. I did that with Jane too. She is at boarding school and she used to email me with crap like.... "wazzuuuuuup Mum how u doing i am grate" and it would annoy me. I complained... many times... (cutting a long story short) and she stopped emailing me ALTOGETHER. Except this week when she is annoyed I no longer email her. You cant win as a mother... best dont try.

Little "Miss-Bling" made me promise not to ground her for anything that goes on her blog. Convincing she is.

2 comments:

spazzy said...

I'm impressed! I would never show my mum my blog, dunno why... i guess i'd feel a bit funny swearing if i knew she was going to read it. Though, you two seem to have that covered with the FOOKING word..hehe. So anyway, it's nice you can be so open with each other.

Melly` said...

I probably left out heaps of stuff about this Angela. Did I mention the times I have written notes in the margins in her diaries? Or the times I have found personal notes between Miss-Bling (Anna) and her mates about many things... notably one instance blow jobs... and I added a page and a half of commentary that was probably FAR more likely to gain the two girls a suspension than what they wrote? And when she found it DIDN'T SHE YELL! (It is absolutely true about red heads and their tempers.)

We are absolutely normal mother and daughter. But there have been occasions she was the responsible one. The REAL thing we have together is humour and the ability to... understand? And she is funny... that makes all the difference. I don't think others would understand our jokes.. but we do.

And I am just dreadful at secrets. I can't even keep birthday/christmas presents secret. Secrets can bite you on your ass. Think of the plus side.. on occasions the children have received their gifts weeks and months before events.

All my daughters are gorgeous. And I shouldnt let Anna swear. I tell her not too - honestly. YOU never read the story about when she called the teacher a shitface stupid dickhead... or similar. (Lucky you!)

But - hell thanks Angela.. we both enjoyed your blog. I do hope .. well no I know my Miss-Bling is going to be just as delightful and funny as you are in due course.