Saturday, May 06, 2006


I have decided I want an adult blog. I have been waffling in the msn blog for a year and a bit - but I find if I want to read a blog the LAST place to look is the msn blogs... mainly due to the millions of teenagers who post stuff I can't relate to. (There are exceptions to that... occasionally a smart teenager with a sence of humour does turn up - but its just to rare.)

I am hoping I have chosen the right one here... I want to be able to add photos and stuff... Here is William holding the boat at Awoonga this afternoon. (Fingers crossed!) Oh.. wow the picture went there. Ok. Ya learn stuff ALL the time. I have got more I want to waffle about.. its just I want to see what this looks like first! Back soon... and someone should of told me tomorrow was not mothers' day- my mother and Christians' mother are going to think I am a right idiot.

No comments: