Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh - I just noticed you're meant to set the time yourself on this thing. I have not been typing at 1 am lately - mores the pity! One of the things about this new job is that I have to be available pretty much all the time. I dont think first fortnight is the time for me to be refusing to answer telephones due to sitting in a chat room or talking to someone until 3 am and in the course of same have a self inflicted "other" condition. It takes me two coffees just to be able to speak properly on a good morning.On a not so good morning... the morning just wont happen.

I just don't know what I am doing with the editing here yet and am refusing to read instructions again. I will figure it out trial and error.

Right - well I was showing you this dreadful decorating someone did. Look here. At least the rest of the Clifford poo pool house was lovely? These people continued an exceptionally ugly theme ALL OVER! And see the agent call's that a "Neptune" theme? It is a special kind of person that sells real estate. Not a type I wanna hang around with.

I could do a home decorating magazine on what NOT to do! I love looking at home decorating magazines even though I can't decorate at all here because I have more furniture than house - and it's a rental so taking apart the built in wardrobes isn't really an option. I have considered it and stared at them for a long time considering the consequences. If patience is such a virtue how come I don't have my reward yet?

I whinced when I read what I wrote in the "my profile" bit too. Yuck Yuck Yuck. Obviously MOTH (Man of the House) had very recently either pleased me in an adult way or helped one of my girlfriends with something. Must fix that soon. Do remember he is also a terrible slob, snores, is oblivious to anything I do or say unless I either take my clothes off or wear too short a skirts. He thinks bills and savings accounts and any tax or similar stuff is automatically done by some fairy in the sky (but still thinks internet banking is evil and wont allow his own account to use it so instead for the past five years every payday I take ALL his money except his allowance, stick it into my account and THEN use internet banking) He is remarkably human. And like most men he is still a little boy - and he takes his toys seriously. He managed to fit both boats into our single carport last night. Both cars are out in the weather. Go figure. I will get a picture... it was actually quite an accomplishment. I wont do it now - the mosquitoes are just dreadful at the moment.

Oh - I have a wonderful housekeeping trick directly from the Collins/Wright home. When you buy that wonderful decadent ice cream or my favourite - boysenberry ripple frozen yogurt... use the nikko pen and in BIG LETTERS write "dog food" or "vindaloo" on it in big black letters. Guaranteed to last the whole week. Even a five litre tub of generic ice cream in this house cant last more than a day or two. And ALL you have to do is write that on the top! (Anna and Jane I am joking - I don't do this, I love you both and I love sharing with you both.)

William loved his camp. Anna is almost as dreadful as a male when she is sick. She requires constant attention, indulges in non stop whinging and no amount of medication from the supermarket/chemist can console her misery. She STILL puts her used tissues in my handbag when we are out. That just kills me. Ones own snot is bad enough - someone elses is just gut turning. Dry retching at the supermarket aisle when we reach for our purse isnt something we want to do.

No comments: