Saturday, May 27, 2006

They took the site down! There went my stalking career!

The site had that many hits and that many COMPLAINTS. (Must remember the more boring/insecure friends of mine in future!) If your looking to buy a site that generates heaps of clicks... ya best speak to that server!

I think it is a shame. We quite happily stick our name in the white pages. I reckon ya only need a silent number if your in a profession that means your likely to attract the attention of people when you dont want to. Or if your the kind of person who regularly attracts enemies. Or your a criminal.

I had forgotten half my neighbours names. That helped heaps - thank heavens I printed my street out! When Christian's work has to pull up pipes and services that affect more than just the block they are doing - there saves all his "Mr & Mrs Cranky"'s. (He actually calls them things like that when he tells me the stories)They can of course pay heaps to get that information - but they dont dont always have too. So the next time your neighbour gets some excavation work done... and you find you have no water/power/phone for that few hours... remember had that site been on you could of been warned.




I will remember half my friends and family are not to be shared any useful information with (It cant be this blog it gets fook all traffic anyway!)

No comments: